Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jon and Kate + Eight-1?

Jon and Kate + Eight-1? I recently read an article on yahoo.com about Jon from the infamous Jon and Kate plus eight "showing poor judgement." It is so funny because the web address it www.omg.yahoo.com OH MY GOSH! Apparently, Jon went out on a night on the town and was seen with another women in the car, her driving. Jon admits to this, but claims that he does have male and female friends and one of his female friends wanted to drive his car....no shame there. I think this can go three ways 1. typical guy behavior, needs a break from the wife, so hangs out with another women to boost his ego a little---no problem, 2. sick of Kate (with all of her nagging that is obvious on the show) so decides to go a different route, or 3. WANTS TO HAVE A NIGHT OF FUN AWAY FROM HIS EIGHT CHILDREN! BIG DEAL! This is so ridiculous. No, I will not say that he can be trusted, but I will say this, any man who sticks through it with his wife after eight children all very close in age, is a keeper and entitled to at least one night on the town without being ridiculed. The sad part about this is that he actually feels bad, he says, ""Like most people, I have male and female friends, and I'm not going to end my friendships just because I'm on TV," the dad of 8 tells Extra. "However, being out with them late at night showed poor judgment on my part." There is no shame in what he did and no reason he should feel bad that is if he is telling the truth.
Do I feel sorry for the guy? Not really, he and his wife chose to do the show that revolved around their lives and Jon going out to all hours in the morning was part of his life, this is exactly what he asked for. But, in all consideration, he deserves to have fun and take a break from his huge family, as does Kate, that is if his true confession is only that he feels bad for "staying out late."

No comments:

Post a Comment